Maintaining a pure white teeth is a problem most people encounter in life with any knowledge on how to eradicate dented teeth and stop mouth odour. When you have mouth odour and stained teeth is keeps you very much uncomfortable and as well involves others who you talk to as it seems irritating talking at close range with an individual with mouth odour and stained teeth.
This post will enlighten you on how to stop mouth odour and turn your stained teeth to a white sparkling teeth. Before now you should have know the care of the teeth, you can still take a look at how to care for your teeth below:
NATURAL CARE OF THE TEETH
- Rinse Immediately after chewing sugary substances such as biscuits, sugar canes, etc..
- Never use hard objects on your teeth, avoid opening a bottle of beer with your teeth. (Very Bad)
- Avoid the consumption of or exposure to products that stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, and red wine. If you do choose to consume beverages that stain, consider using a straw so that the liquid bypasses your front teeth.
- Brush or rinse immediately after consuming stain-causing beverages or foods.
- Follow good oral hygiene practices. Brush your teeth at least twice daily, floss at least once daily to remove plaque, and rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash at least once a day to kill bacteria that cause plaque. Use a whitening toothpaste (once or twice a week only) to remove surface stains and prevent yellowing. Use a regular toothpaste the rest of the time.
- Consider touch-up treatments. Depending on the whitening method used, you may need a touch-up every 6 months or after a year or two. If you smoke or drink lots of stain-causing beverages, you may need a touch up more often.
- Avoid tobacco, smoking it contributes alot to dirty teeth and ordour.
Continue reading… Next page contains “How to Brush Your Teeth”